A Gift to Benefit Future Generations
REMEMBERING The Children's Protection Society in your will can leave a lasting legacy for children who’ve had the most difficult start in life.
The generosity and foresight of individuals like you is required for us to continue our vital work as an advocate and leader in child welfare services, research and innovation.
Through your bequest, you will give the greatest gift to children who've been affected by abuse and neglect.
A bequest can help CPS in numerous ways to:
- Develop groundbreaking research into the care and education of vulnerable children and their families;
- Expand our sexual assault, violence and trauma counselling services
- Advocate to change government policy to benefit all ‘at-risk’ Australian children;
- Enhance facilities and training to ensure best practice for early intervention, prevention and harm reduction services;
- Enhance facilities and training to ensure best practice in early intervention, prevention and harm reduction.
How to Support Us:
Please call or email us, to discuss arranging a donation, sponsorship or bequest at your convenience.
If you are considering a bequest, may we suggest the following wording in your will:
“I devise and bequeath the whole of my estate or (..)% of my estate or the residual of my estate (whichever is appropriate) to the Children’s Protection Society (ABN 52 303 567 862) for:
1) The general purpose use of the CPS Board in conjunction with the Fundraising Sub Committee or
2) The following specific project: ________________ (select one of the following: Where Needed Most, Early Childhood Programs, Therapeutic Services, Family Support Services, Father’s Support Services, Child FIRST, Training and Education) or
3) A Testamentary Fund in the name of______________ to support the following project _________ (select one of the following: Where Needed Most, Early Childhood Programs, Therapeutic Services, Family Support Services, Father’s Support Services, Child FIRST, Training and Education).
Thank you for your willingness to support our work with your generous contribution. A bequest is an investment in our nation’s most precious resource--our children.