Careers At CPS
CPS is an innovative, child-centred organisation that works with and supports families across three locations (West Heidelberg, Thomastown and Whittlesea) in metropolitan Melbourne.
Our specialised services include family services, father’s support and family relationship services, therapeutic services and community agency referral services. We also run an early education and care program officially recognised by ACECQA for its excellence.
Always endeavouring to be at the forefront of the industry, staff at CPS strive to bring the world’s ‘best practice’ to the catchment areas of Banyule, Darebin, Nillumbik, Whittlesea and Yarra.
All efforts are directed at helping children break out of the cycle of abuse, neglect, poverty and disadvantage through an innovative portfolio of programs, resources and services.
WHY WORK WITH US
CPS prides itself on its collaborative and outcomes focused culture, that is stimulating and rewarding for staff.
We offer our staff a range of opportunities and employment conditions to support their professional and career development, wellbeing and job satisfaction. These include:
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Supported study leave
- Staff wellbeing program
- Flexible working hours
- Additional purchased leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reflective supervision practice
- 2 Agency Days per year
- Salary packaging to maximise take home pay
- Work practices that embed quality and safety
- Staff recognition program
- 5 days cultural leave
- 5 days family violence leave
- 5 days compassionate leave
- 12-16 days personal/carers leave days
- 2 ex-gratia Christmas leave days
- Return from parental leave week (shorter work days).
Click here to view CPS Careers Hub and current job opportunities