• Teachers and educators
• Family support workers
• Counselling clinicians
• Health care workers
• Residential care staff
• Family services workers
• Generic counselling staff
• Maternal and child health nurses
• Management and leadership groups
• Children’s services and child protection workers
• Committees of Management and Boards of Directors
• Sports coaches
• Sports officials
• Sports administrators
• Recreation facility workers
• Sport, leisure and recreation workers and volunteers
Our trainers are passionate about the work CPS undertakes and are dedicated to providing workshops that are interactive, engaging and that will develop essential knowledge in working with children and young people who’ve experienced, or are at risk of experiencing, abuse and trauma.
Training is delivered at the Children’s Protection Society offices located at 70 Altona Street, West Heidelberg and 273 Settlement Road, Thomastown. Alternatively, we can deliver training at your offices, with an option for after-hours training.
For further information please contact us on (03) 9450 0900 or email us at email@example.com. Below is a summary of our various standard training programs – please contact us if you would like to discuss a tailored training package to suit your requirements.